Food & Beverage and Hospitality 2018
September 28th- October 1st, 2018
The RUSLAN Food & Beverage and Hospitality Exhibition 2018 is focused exclusively on food, beverage & hospitality, the one and only of its kind in Nepal in recognition of the tremendous growth in the sector. While food and beverage have become big revenue source and profit centers for the hotels, restaurants and “party-palaces” have mushroomed beyond anyone’s expectations in the last ten years. Likewise, takeaway food outlets, street food vendors, supermarkets and grocery stores have popped up in every neighborhood and markets in large numbers.
The RUSLAN Food & Beverage and Hospitality Exhibition hosts about 200 exhibitors, 2 thematic pavilions (Hospitality Education Pavilion & Organic Farm Mart) and features 8 interactive live events. And of course, numerous sample tasting counters during the Exhibition to involve and engage the industry professionals, to highlight the exhibition theme as well as enliven the atmosphere for the visitors.
The RUSLAN Food & Beverage and Hospitality Exhibition attract more than 100,000 business visitors and consumers with a strong standing of 70000 visitors in the year 2016. While the event is primarily a business-to-business event, consumers are expected to visit in great numbers. Business visitors will be able to check the exhibitors’ list and directly pre-book appointments with the exhibitors for the duration of the exhibition.
The RUSLAN Food & Beverage and Hospitality Exhibition clearly defines and demonstrates the power of live marketing. A TV or FM commercial cannot do what an exhibition can do. What an exhibition can do, a print or billboard ad cannot do. An Exhibition is a rare event that gives you far more possibilities that even a door-to-door sales call. The Exhibition has proven to be a kick-off to the forthcoming food and beverage season – Dashain, Tihar, Chath, Christmas, New Year, and weddings!
About 7 live special events are planned during the five days of Food & Beverage and Hospitality Exhibition 2017 to not only to attract the visitors but also enliven the atmosphere and mood of the shoppers.
· Master Chef Challenge
· Master Baker Challenge
· Best Bartender Contest
· Best Barista Contest
· Wine Tasting Workshop
· Club Entertainers Live
· International Food Festival
· Restaurant Owners and Managers
· Clubs and Bar/Pub Owners and Managers
· Party-palace Owners and Managers
· Canteen Operators: Schools, Colleges, Hostels and Hospitals
· Supermarkets and Grocery Store Owners and Managers
· Snacks and Food Manufacturers
· Trekking Agencies
· Tent Houses
· General Consumers
EXHIBITION PRODUCT PROFILE
· Grains, Pulses, and Flours
· Nuts, Fruits, and Vegetables
· Dairy Products: Milk, Paneer, Cheese, Ice Creams
· Meat, Poultry, and Fish Products
· Processed Foods: Pickles, Snacks and Biscuits
· Frozen Foods
· Alcoholic Beverages: Whiskey, Gin, Rum, Vodka, Kahluwa, Tequila, Wines, Wine Coolers, Beers and Cultural Brews
· Non-alcoholic Beverages: Juices, Carbonated/Non-carbonated Drinks, Coffee, Tea
· Spices and Food Ingredients & Preservatives
· Organic and Health Food Products
· Bakery & Confectionary Products and Equipment
· Kitchen Utensils and Equipment
· Kitchen and Food Services
· Kitchenware: Crockery/Cutlery/Chaffing Dishes
· Food and Beverage Equipment
· Food Processing, Packaging Equipment and Machinery
· Poultry Farm equipment and Supplies
· Restaurant and Hotel Furniture
· Restaurant and Hotel Lighting & Decor
· Restaurant and Hotel Upholstery, Furnishings, Linen
· Restaurant and Hotel Uniforms
· Hotel Room Toiletries
· Laundry & House Keeping Supplies
· Refrigerating Cabins and Show-cases
· Culinary and Hospitality Educational Institutions
VISITOR PROMOTION STRATEGY AND CAMPAIGN
Nothing will be left to hopes or chances or the weather ……. all that can be done will be done to ensure that the maximum number of businesspersons and professionals visit the exhibition. The advertising and promotions package includes print media advertisements, electronic media which includes TV, outdoor media which includes hoarding boards and street buntings, website and Google banners, email campaign, bulk SMS and a robust public relations program. The exhibition has a three-prong strategy to promote visitors.
Trade Business and Professional Visitors Promotion:
· Direct Marketing: Free limousine service for major hotels and grocery supermarkets, free transportation on charter bus from and to Pokhara and Chitwan, VIP Visitor Program, Pre-scheduled Buyer Appointments, Direct mail Campaign (15,000 Invitations), Email Campaign (30,000), SMS Messages (20,000)
· Trade Print Media Advertisements: Food & beverage and travel magazines
· PR Activities: Industry Nite Cocktail Reception, VIP Visitor Program, Best Bartender Contest, Master Baker Challenge, Master Chef Challenge, Wine Tasting Class, Club Entertainers Live
Food, Beverage and Hospitality Interest Visitors Promotion:
· Trade Print Media Advertisements: Food & beverage, travel, and lifestyle magazines
· PR Activities: Best Bartender Contest, Master Baker Challenge, Master Chef Challenge, Wine Tasting Class, Club Entertainers Live, International Food Festival
General Consumers Promotion:
· General Print and Electronic Media: All major Daily/Weekly News Media Advertisements, TV Live Broadcasting, Cable TV Scrollers
· Media Editorial Coverage: press releases, press conferences, media interviews and talk programs, Opening Ceremony
· Internet Marketing: Google Banners, Website Banners (eKantipur, Party.com, Timro Hamro, Furshad)
· Outdoors Advertisements: Bill-boards, street buntings. Film theatre slide advertisements
· PR Activities: Best Bartender Contest, Master Baker Challenge, Master Chef Challenge, Wine Tasting Class, Club Entertainers Live, distribution of seed tickets
WHY SPONSOR FOOD & BEVERAGE AND HOSPITALITY EXHIBITION
You get a chance to associate with and event that is close to your product and niche consumer. The positive impression will last beyond the 3 days of the Exhibition. Catch the media attention and gain effective exposure in the media due to the strong content of our advertisements.
2. Public Relations:
Sponsorship is not looked upon as hard sell like advertising. It creates a positive ethical corporate image as a product that cares for the community. It assures the consumers that the company gives something back to its consumers as a do-gooder.
3. Live Marketing and Sales:
Take full advantage of an exhibition platform which allows you creative face-to-face interaction with your consumers and increases your sales. Given the Exhibition environment, interact with your consumers when at a time they are ready to meet you, willing to listen to you and capable of buying your products.
4. Market Research:
The Exhibition will give a chance to get the feel of your consumers …………… understand their psyche and what turns them on. A live information feedback that no marketing cookbook or reports will give you. Face-to-face moments with your consumers or competitors will give you insights that no marketing data will give you. A rare chance to sharpen your marketing and sales instincts which tend to be a far more effective tool than marketing strategies and schemes.
CONSIDERING SPECIFIC SPONSORSHIPS
Food & Beverage and Hospitality Exhibition 2018 offers a variety of following sponsorship packages to suit your objectives and budget.
|Sponsorships||Fees||No. of Sponsors|
|Event Title||NRs. 12,00,000||1|
Event Title: (RUSLAN)
· Shall carry company logo as the Title Sponsor preceding the name of the Exhibition in all the advertisements, signage and promotional materials to be printed.
· Allow 10 company banners in the Exhibition venue for all days.
· Shall provide a complimentary space of 45 sq. m to use as a corporate stand to promote products and services.
· Shall carry company logo as Platinum Sponsor in all the advertisements, signage and promotional materials to be printed.
· Allow 10 company banners in the Exhibition venue for all days.
· Shall provide a complimentary space of 36 sq. m to use as a kiosk to promote the products and its services.
· Shall carry company logo as Diamond Sponsor in all the advertisements, signage and promotional materials to be printed.
· Allow 8 company banners in the Exhibition venue for all days.
· Shall provide a complimentary space of 27 sq. m to use as a kiosk to promote the products and its services.
· Shall carry company logo as Gold Sponsor in all the advertisements, signage and promotional materials to be printed.
· Allow 6 company banners in the Exhibition venue for all days.
· Shall provide a complimentary space of 18 sq. m to use as a kiosk to promote the products and its services.
· Shall carry company logo as Silver Sponsor in all the advertisements, signage and promotional materials to be printed.
· Allow 4 company banner in the Exhibition venue for all days.
· Shall provide a complimentary space of 9 sq. m to use as a kiosk to promote the products and its services.
STILL OTHER WAYS TO GETTING INVOLVED
There are other opportunities for getting involved with the mega event of “Food & Beverage and Hospitality Exhibition 2018” besides regular sponsorship packages such as the following.
A. Special Event Sponsorships
Live special events are planned during the five days of Food & Beverage and Hospitality Exhibition 2018 to not only to attract the visitors but also enliven the atmosphere and mood of the shoppers.
· Club Entertainers Live – NRs. 2,00,000
· Master Chef Challenge – NRs. 2,00,000
· Master Baker Challenge – NRs. 1,75,000
· Best Bartender Contest – NRs. 1,75,000
· Best Barista Contest – NRs. 1,50,000
· Wine Tasting Workshop – NRs. 1,50,000
B. Exhibition On-premise Banners – Rs 5.000 each
Please, request full details of the sponsorships by directly contact us. Please, call Birendra Rajkarnicar at 9851120585 or Meenu Rajkarnicar at 9851020528.
September 8th - 11th 2017